FITVANTAGE BY JAMIE SCOTT FITNESS
FITvantage provides the perfect ideal partnership of fitness expertise and practical application. Our goal is to understand your environment and team members. With that, we will determine your needs and provide practical, effective wellness solutions. Designed to work as an interdisciplinary team, FITvantage achieves measurable resolute the JSF-proven way.
BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD OF COLUMBIA
Designed, implemented and facilitated interactive community wellness curriculum which involved nutritional counseling and exercise.
Designed and facilitated construction of wellness centers in Bethesda and Columbia.
Designed, facilitated in-house training programs for employees after gauging employees interest and creating a wellness environment that was conducive to their interest.
Created, implemented and managed a facility exercise program for over 15+ tenants. Curriculum included high intensity classes, outdoor classes and interval treadmill work.
BAUKNIGHT, PIETRAS & STORMER
Created and staff a multiracial fitness program that included high intensity classes, yoga, and outdoor bodyweight training.
Designed fitness sports performance center for Hammond School. Created preseason, in-season and post season training manuals for 16 sports.
- Wellness lectures/seminars
- Can accommodate groups of all sizes
- One-time event or a series
- Any range of topics (i.e. nutrition, fitness, stress reduction, etc…)
- Instructional demos on equipment in your company’s exercise room
- Many companies have gyms that are underutilized due to employees’ lack of knowledge on how to utilize them
- Provide instructional sessions in company gym
- Can additionally create instructional materials for employees
- Group Fitness, inside, with no equipment:
- Can provide a range of group fitness classes on site inside (zumba, pilates, yoga, body weight circuits, stretching, etc.)
- size of the space would dictate the number that could be accommodated
- Group Fitness, outside, with no equipment:
- Can provide a range of group fitness classes and programs in outdoor spaces that are easily accessible to employees (bootcamp-style outdoor classes, running groups, outdoor yoga, etc.)
- Small Group Personal Training, inside, at office gym/exercise room:
- participants are taken through small group personal training sessions
- participants are given personal attention and guidance
- Catalog of Workout Programs
- catalog system provides workouts for participants to use as they workout independently
- the workouts are designed around the equipment available in the company workout room
- We can create a corporate wellness calendar for the year and manage the events within it
- company-wide “biggest loser” competitions, identifying road races in which employees can participate, finding local health fairs, make arrangements for speakers, etc.
Fitness Facility Design
We can design an on-site fitness facility to meet the needs of your company. We have designed facilities throughout the Southeast and are willing to work with your company wherever you may be located.
FitVantage experts understand that every company has different needs and we will work with you to design the best possible program for your organization. Start your personalized and practical plan for wellness. Contact Jamie Scott at Jamie@jamiescottfitness.com